This was my Great Grandma Jessie Opal CONN FENN BRITTON yearbook from when she was in 8th grade at West Union School. The book was made of paper with pictures glued in it. I believe some of her siblings are in the younger grades.
Jessie Opal CONN WARD BRITTON in 8th Grade.
It was known as Fenns or Fenns Station. Fenns Station was in Shelby County, Indiana. It was located south of Shelbyville according to the topo, in Shelby Township. My FENN family lived in this area before they moved to Howard County, Indiana. Fenns Christian church was also in this area.
This post does not move.
Please submit family photographs & videos, stories, information, & hereditary medical issues to the FAMILY pages. Also submit Family Recipes. THANK YOU! 🙂
Please click on the link below to access FAMILY pages.
* BIESECKER Family (CHRISTEN, HART, HODSON, JOHNS, PARIS, THOMPSON)
* FENN Family (BATTERTON, CAGE, CONN, MONROE, NEFF, ROBERTSON, SINCLAIR, STEPHENS/STEVENS, WARD, WHEELER, YOUNT)
* RICKER Family – (CRUM, GOOD, JOHNSON, SHAFF, WAINSCOTT, UNGER)
* STAFFORD & LLOYD Families (ANDERSON, BOYD, CROW/CROWE, DUNN, GARNER/GARDNER, ETCHISON/EYTCHESON, MAXWELL, POSTON, ULM, WARD)
* STEPHENS Family (BAUER/BOWER/BOWERS, LACY, LADY/LEDIG, RUSSELL, STIPE/STIPES/STYPE/STYPES, WHITE, WOLF)
* TRENT Family (CAMPBELL, DEFORE/DEFERE, DYAR/DYER, FRENCH, HEINRICH/HENRY, KLEYSTEUBER (CLINSTIVE, KLEGATENBER, KLEGSTUBER) PERRY, STAFFORD,)
These Pages are a work in progress. 🙂
Protecting Indiana's Public Forests: a project of the Indiana Forest Alliance
Our Home and Family Projects
Berkshire Family History and Genealogical Research
All about genealogy!
Genealogy and Family History Research
Phillip H. Pitzer's Blog
The Multiple Thoughts of a Contagious Soul
Alan Stewart's UK and Ireland family history news
A genealogical site devoted to the history of the DeKorn and Zuidweg families of Kalamazoo and the Mulder family of Caledonia
...and other seemingly impossible tasks.
technical trash hoping to become treasure
A family history and genealogy blog
A take on the past from a fan of the future
Tackling those Brick Walls
Observing whatever tickles my fancy
ENGAGING WAYS TO SHARE WHAT MATTERS MOST
Atlantic Canada's Genealogy Hub